Here is the situation, I got call from my bro stated that his laptop has the below blue screen whenever he plugged in the USB mouse. He tried and plugged in the USB mouse in another PC without any issue.
|The blue screen has the error code of 0x000000FC|
The following steps have been taken to prevent the blue screen whenever plugged in the USB mouse:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs box, tick Show Updates check box.
- Click the below Windows/Security Update, then click Remove.
Remove the Windows/Security Update in sequence.
- After each remove, tick Do Not Restart Now to avoid restarting Windows.
- Download and install the Security Update of KB2883150.
- Restart Windows